- Automobile and Tractor Faculty
- Mining and Engineering Ecology Faculty
- Mechanical Engineering Faculty
- Mechanical and Technological Faculty
- Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship Faculty
- Power Engineering
- Information Technologies and Robotics Faculty
- Faculty of Management Technologies and Humanities
- Engineering-Pedagogical Faculty
- Faculty of Power Engineering Construction
- Architecture Faculty
- Civil Engineering Faculty
- Instrument-Making Faculty
- Faculty of Transport Communications
- Military-Engineering Faculty
- Faculty of International Cooperation
- International Institute of Distance Education.
The Belarussian National Technical University (BNTU) is the oldest higher educational institution of the Republic of Belarus. Being established in 1920 on the basis of Polytechnical College, the BNTU has become a leading educational centre of engineering personnel and architects.
Joresse I. Alferove, Nobel Prize Winner in Physics, started his education in 1947 at the BNTU (then Belarussian Polytechnical Institute).
In the process of last 8 years dozens of perspective specialities including marketing, management, jewelry production, power saving, world economy and international economic relations, urban electric transport, customs, information systems and technologies etc. have been introduced at the BNTU in addition to the existing specialities of the full- and part-time education.
In 2002 new faculties have been established, namely: mining and engineering ecology and management technologies and humanities.
In 2003 Military-Engineering Faculty has started its educational activity.
Total amount of students (including 80 students from Russian Federation) — more then 33 000.
Total number of foreign students — 1050.
Tuition fees (per year)
Preparatory studies — €900.
Level 1 — €1400.
The BNTU has 17 students’ hostels. A great number of them has been constructed in accordance with modern designs and taking into account international sanitary and dwelling norms. Depending on student’s wish he/she will be provided a separate room or a bed- place at 2- or 3-bed room. Monthly accomodation fee is equal to 30-40$ per one bed-place in the room.
The BNTU provides a wonderful chance for its students actively to go in for sports. It has a stadium, play grounds, tennis courts, 50m-swimming pool, sports halls.
BNTU International Students’ Centre; BNTU Cultural Centre.