4 Nezavisimosti Avenue
- Faculty of Physics
- Faculty of Radio Physics and Electronics
- Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
- Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Biology
- Faculty of Geography
- Institute of Journalism
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of Philosophy and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of History
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of International Relations
- Humanities Faculty
- Military Faculty
- Institute of Informatization and Management Technologies, BSU
- BSU Lyceum
- BSU Law College
- Institute of Youth and Education, BSU
- Faculty of Further Training in Applied Mathematics and Computing, BSU
- Republican Institute for Higher Education
- Institute of Business and Administration Technologies, BSU
- State Institute of Management and Social Technologies, BSU
- Institute for Further Training of Judges, Public Prosecutors, Court and Justice Institutions Personnel, BSU
- Institute of Theology named after Sts. Cyrill and Methodius, BSU
- Educational-sportive Center for Olympic Training, BSU.
- Foundation of the BSU — October 30, 1921.
- Re-establishing of the BSU after the war — August 1944.
- First international students came to study at the BSU — September 1961.
- The BSU became a key research and educational establishment at the BSSR — January 1967.
- The BSU conferred a status of a leading university in the Republic of Belarus — June 1999.
The average annual number of students — 32000.
The average annual number of foreign students —1700.
Tuition fees (per year) Language courses – from $250. Preporatory studies – from $1890.
Level 1 (full-time studies) —from $2700.
Level 1 (part-time studies) — from $1500.
Level 2 (full-time studies) — from $2700.
Level 2 (part-time studies) — from $1700.
PhD (full-time studies) — from $3700.
PhD (part-time studies) — from $2200.
The BSU has 11 students dormitories. About 65% of housing provided by university comprise rooms shared by 3-4 persons with a common kitchen and sanitary arrangements. There are also dorms of block type with kitchen and toilets common for two rooms.
Set of furniture includes a bed, a chair, a desk, built-in wardrobe, book shelves. Pricing depends on the type of accommodation and varies from $20 — to $ 40 per month.
Training and health-improving complexes, swimming pools, gymnasiums, sport grounds are available. Over 1300 students attend 24 specialized sports sections on a regular basis. About 50 of them are members of National teams participating in Olympic Games, World and European Championships. The University annually holds students contests in 21 kinds of sport.
University’s cultural life is rich and diverse. Concerts, disco parties, other cultural and entertaining events are organized by faculties and in students hostels. The Preparatory Department has a tradition of hosting national cuisine and national dance parties for overseas students. Among annually held festivities are the International student theatrical festival “Teatralny Kufar”, festival of variety arts, open songs contest “Fest-А”, fashion and photo show-contest “Melnitsa Mody”, students chorus forum “Paparats-kvetka”.