- Faculty of Pre-university Training and Career Guidance
- Faculty of Computeaided Design
- Faculty of Information Technologies and Control
- Faculty of Radioengineering and Electronics
- Faculty of Computer Systems and Network
- Faculty of Telecommunication
- Faculty of Economics and Engineering
- Military Faculty
- Faculty of Continuous and Distance Education
- Faculty of Extra-Mural Training
- Institute of Information Technologies
- Department of Postgraduate Programmes.
In 2004 BSUIR was recognized as the leading institution of high learning in informatics and radioelectronics in the system of national education of the Republic of Belarus. In 2005 as per decision of the Council of Heads of Governments of CIS, BSUIR was recognized as a basic organization throughout CIS in informatics and radioelectronics.
Number of students (including 30 students from Russian Federation) — 15000; foreign students —300.
Tuition fees (per year)
Preparatory department – $1800.
Faculties – from $2300.
Ph.D – from $3500.
International students are offered accommodation in BSUIR hostels, located within 15 minutes of walking distance from the University.
The University team is always among the leaders in many sports. University sports facilities include a sports com-plex, a swimming pool, a football field with artificial turf, playgrounds, a wrestling gym, open play grounds, ski depot. BSUIR offers membership in a touristic club, track-and-field athletics, football, mini-football, basketball, volleyball, chess, checkers clubs, participation in competitions in table tennis and billiards.
BSUIR Student Union offers membership in 45 creative teams ranging from brass orchestra and folk groups to theatre studio and student television. Various clubs organize entertaining events, offer hobby activities.