- Faculty of Economics and Management
- Accounting and Finance Faculty
- Commercial Faculty
- Extra-mural Faculty of Economics and Accounting
- Extra-mural Faculty of Commerce and Management
- Faculty of Business-Education;
- Postgraduate Courses
- Separated Structural Unit “Institute of Qualifications Improvement of Specialists and Retraining of the Staff of Belcoopsoyuz”
- Faculty of Qualifications Improvement of Managerial Staff and Specialists
- Special Faculty on Staff Retraining.
The foundation of BTEU started in 1964 with the formation of the educational and consultative branch of the Moscow Cooperative Institute of Central Union of Consumer Cooperatives of the USSR (Centrosoyuz).
In 1968 the corresponding Department of Moscow Cooperative Institute began its work, on its base in 1975 the latter was reorganized in to the Branch of Gomel Cooperative Institute.
Total number of students —10162.
Total number of foreign students — 121.
Tuition fees (per year)
Preporatory studies – from $1100
Level 1 – from $810 (part-time).
| Campus Information
Accommodation in the rooms for 2-3 students (2 rooms/1 bathroom).
There are 2-3 beds, a wardrobe, a table and chairs in the room.
There is a washstand, shower, a lavatory bowl and a mirror in the bathroom.
Weekly change of the linen.
There is a buffet, a first-aid post, a library, a psychologist’s consulting room, a hairdressing salon, a shoe repair shop in the hostel.
The hostels are situated in the part of the city with good infrastructure not far from the University. There is a market, shops, a bank, a post-office, internet, cafes, etc. near the hostels.
The students can demonstrate their talents in the studio of variety singing, ensemble of national instruments, dancing groups, KVN of student’s club. About 70 % of the students are engaged in creative groups of student’s club of BTEU, they are winners and participants of urban and district reviews of amateur performances.