- Faculty of Engineering
- Command Faculty
- Faculty of Distance Learning Graduate
- Master course
The history of the educational establishment begins from the 27th of September 1933. On the base of the Fire Brigade of Minsk was opened the Fire Technical School to train commanding staff for fire protection. Later on, the educational establishment was reorganized more than once. In 1992 it was transformed to the higher educational establishment which has been called “The Institute for Command Engineers” of the Ministry of Emergencies of the Republic of Belarus since 2000.
Total number — 1385 students, foreign students — over 230 people.
Tuition fees (per year)
In accordance with agreements.
Listeners of the Institute living in the hostel, blocks for 2-3 people with all amenities. Meals in the canteen and cafeteria of the institute.
| Sports Facilities
At the institute 11 sport groups of different sport arts are organized including more than 350 students.
- Access to information resources.
- Organization of cultural trips to museums, theaters, exhibition of Minsk.
- Sport training in gyms.
- Organization of evenings and meetings with students from other universities.
- Participation in sports events organized in Minsk.
- Visiting the matches and games involving sports clubs of the Republic of Belarus.