- Faculty of Linguistics and Economics
- Faculty of Psychology.
The name ENVILA is a stylized from of the initial letters of the words Nadezhda (Hope), Vera (Faith), Lyubov (Love), the three Christian virtues.
The Institute revives the traditions of small-sized elite schools of learning, renowned not only for their high professional standards of training, but also for their student-friendly environment, high moral standards, and individual approach in teaching practices. Modern information educational technologies are successfully used in the process of education.
Students are involved in the work of the student research societies, make presentations at conferences and workshops, and can have their scientific essays and synopses published.
Total number of students (including students from Russian Federation) — 1657 (5).
Total number of foreign students — 5.
Hall of residence is not provided.
Tuition fees (per year)
Full-time education costs from $1100.
At the Institute operate:
- student club “Healthy Living”
- student club “What? Where? When?”
- debating society “Christian View on Marriage and Family Issues”
- signing studio
- dancing group “Fortuna”
- KVN (club of the cheerful and quick-witted)
- studio of decorative applied art
- studio “Poetical Room”
- Orthodox class
- volunteer group “ELEISON”.