- Faculty of Mathematics and Information Science
- Faculty of Physics and Engineering
- Faculty of Construction and Transport
- Faculty of Biology and Ecology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- Faculty of Tourism and Service
- Faculty of Psychology
- Military Faculty
- Faculty of Physical Training
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of History and Sociology
- Faculty of Pedagogy
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality
- Association of Socio-Humanitarian Departments
- Volkovysk College
- Humanitarian College
- Technological College
- Lida College
- Regional Center for Testing and Youth Caree Orientation
- Institute for Professional Skills Upgrading and Retraining.
On February 22, 1940, the Council of People’s Commissars adopted Resolution №209 “On measures of the people’s education in the western regions of the BSSR”, according to which the Teacher Training Institute was established in Grodno.
The institute held its first classes on March 7, 1940. In 1944, the institute was reorganized into Grodno State Pedagogical Insti- tute. Since 1957, it has the name of the great Belarusian poet Yanka Kupala. On October 13, 1978, the pedagogical institute was reorganised into Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno.
The total number of students — 17350. The total number of foreign students — 287.
Tuition fees (per year)
Preporatory studies — $1400.
Level 1 — from $1780.